As long you are a gambler that goes to a casino to play any table games, more likely or not, the casinos already have their eyes on your money and at the end of the road, you will likely to end the year with losses than profits after many trips to the casinos. Why?
It is so obvious- all casinos are created for the sole purpose of trapping your emotions and your soul! The moment you thought about going to the casinos to win some money, the casinos can guarantee that you will go home many thousands of dollars poorer and they will be millions of dollars richer!
How to win consistently at any table games, be it winning at blackjack or roulette is not about skill sets or how fast you can do card counting or how fast you can time the ball spins and wheel speeds and stuff like that.
It all boils down to basics to come out a winner from any casinos all the time if you always want to win at any table games.
When you are on a winning trend, it does not matter if you continue to play, cause you are winning!
But when you are losing, you tend to get irritated and angry over why you did not stop when you were winning! This confused and angry thought will automatically make you to gamble even more!
The casinos are counting on this very basic animal instinct in each human being to make money for the casinos themselves!
The human heart is weak and buy poker table everyone of us wants our ego of winning all the time and any time if possible.
I can bet that if you leave the casinos today with $5000 smiling, you will definitely come back and play again cause you think you can win that money again! And guess what? Chances are, you will go home $10000 poorer!
So what can we do to prevent ourselves from falling into this perverse trap of self-egoistic emotions?
1) You must know what you lay out to spend to gamble.
2) You must be ready to lose that money to gamble.
3) You must make a plan of escape when you start to lose, like 3 consecutive losses and you quit.
4) All the rules to planning will be useless if you do not enforce discipline onto yourself to lose your emotions before you go into a casino!
5) Continue to do all the sequences of self-discipline and remind yourself that it is all business and nothing personal.
6) Smile when you leave the casinos be it you lost or win.
Even a superb card counter is only as good as his understanding of his own emotions and control of his soul!