I don’t know of a quicker or better way to make money than owning, and in my opinion, selling a salon. I’m just an average woman, who, (if I hadn’t discovered this formula) would have worked for a dozen of skin care or hair care companies for half a lifetime only to find myself middle aged or more, and running out of time fast. Sound like anyone you know? Anyone can follow, learn and apply the following laws and achieve freedom and prosperity. Look around you, you should see a multitude of ordinary salons. You should also, on closer inspection, see examples of ordinary salons which have been transformed.
A local hairdressing/ beauty salon or spa for example may surprise you. Whenever you go into the salon, the salon owner is working away doing what salon owners do. What you may be unaware of is that perhaps she or he has purchased real estate through the business, possibly, owning the location where the salon is built. The salon owner possibly has expensive laser equipment and rents it out to other salons. The owner of the extraordinary salon also has possibly made a label for themselves through their knowledge. I suspect most people give up on their entrepreneurial dreams and ideas because of lack of money. Money is basically useless if you don’t now what to do with it. If you don’t believe me, put some money under your bed and watch and Best Handtied Extensions wait to see what happens to it. Nothing will happen, unless it gets stolen. Nothing at all! You see everything begins with an idea. Even the chair you are sitting on and the computer you are reading off was once no more than an idea. The major challenge we must overcome in order to reach our desired goals is to actually act on the information. Most people who get their hands on such great information, do nothing with it. Unfortunately, if you don’t work, it won’t work for you. Here are 10 steps to turning an ordinary salon into an extraordinary salon…
1. If you keep your mind open and your are genuinely willing to learn… you can learn to succeed at anything!
2. It takes focus, it takes commitment and sometimes you need to work hard.
3. Choose carefully – timing is everything. Are you putting all your energy and time into something the market actually wants?
4. Choose your self a model and an mentor. The best way to get the results you want in your salon and in your life is to model somebody who is already successful, who is already wealthy and wise. So if you’re not successful right now, or you want to improve on what you’re doing find yourself a mentor and model them.
5. Begin with the end in mind. Before I even consider buying a salon, I must be able to visualise or articulate a clear and concise picture of what the business will look like when I am finished…in my case when I cash out or sell.
6. Deliver Massive Value
7. Continue to innovate – What reason do you give your customers to do business with you?
8. Systemise and duplicate – Business is simple, people are often complicated. 9.Plan to Cash out. Have an exit strategy.
10. It takes money to make money… or does it? Your knowledge is valuable.